What do I get when I join Central Synagogue - Beth Emeth ?
Oodles! Here are just a few:
- You join our Kehillah Kedosha - a sacred community of clergy, staff and congregants who help to enrich each other's lives through Judaism
- Access to clergy and staff who are there to support you through life's challenges and joys
- Tuition discount to the Jacob's Ladder Early Childhood Center
- Shabbat and holiday services and programs, including Family and Tot Shabbat services
- A myriad of innovative programs and creative workshops
- Weekly Adult Education and Talmud study
- The Jewish Experience Religious Education Program for school aged children
You will also be supporting our synagogue and the great programs we offer. Our members find they get back much more than they pay for!
How much does it cost to join?
The cost to join is based on many different factors, including (but not limited to) the number of people in your household, your age, number of school-aged children in your family, etc. Call Sheila Rosenberg, Temple Adminstrator, at 516-766-4300 for a more detailed quote based on your membership needs.
What if I can't afford membership annual support?
No member will be turned away! We will work with you in confidence and make arrangements to make membership within your means. Just let Sheila, our Temple Administrator, know when you are talking with her about membership, that you would like to explore options.
How many members does the Congregation have?
We currently have over 200 families.
Who can join?
Membership is open to any person, family or couple where at least one adult person is Jewish. CSBE lovingly and happily accepts people of all ages, ethnicities and capabilities, as well as interfaith and GLBT relationships.
How do I join Central Synagogue - Beth Emeth?
Call Sheila Rosenberg, our Temple Administrator at 516-766-4300. You can also access our membership form here.