There are so many ways you take part in tikkun olam and help repair the world:
- A contribution of time and talents is invaluable. Join a committee and help to work on a project. Our members have so many skills. Make your talents known. You'll be glad you did.
- Participate in one of our Caring Community activities.
- Become an active participant in Social Action.
- Give blood at one of our synagogue blood drives or at any New York Blood Center location and include Central's ID number in your form.
- Financial contributions are, of course, appreciated because they help to ensure the future of Central Synagogue's building.
Which ever you choose, your help will be greatly appreciated